-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 10:55 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] domain name a name

I don't think that I am really interested in this personally, but you
could probably fairly easily write a script that acted as an external
test in Declude that would check the special HOLD directory for files
older than X number of minutes, move the D* files back into the spool
and call Declude with the location of the Q* file.  You would probably
want to limit the number of reprocessed E-mails for each attempt to a
small number so that you don't overwhelm your server.  You could also
just simply dump them into an overflow directory and have Declude take
care of the reprocessing priority itself.  I'm guessing that this could
be done in less than 100 lines of VBScript and it would be rather
straightforward to code.

Matt

Colbeck, Andrew wrote:

>Pete I agree with you.  Graylisting or greylisting would be a great add

>on to Declude.
>
>I've hoped for this in an MTA, but it doesn't look like CPHZ will go
>that way, and since Ipswitch only adopts antispam measures that Declude

>already has <heh>, it won't be coming from them.  SmarterMail may well
>be more receptive to suggestions.
>
>The current Declude architecture could do it however, as evidenced by
>the nifty logic which implements the Overflow folder.  Instead of the
>MTA rejecting the message with a 5xx error, Declude would tuck away the

>new message Q*.SMD and D*.SMD in a folder, and re-scan the messages in
>that folder that have aged sufficiently and take the usual actions.
>
>This could also be a relatively easy 3rd party add-on, and is made a
>little easier now that Declude 2.0 supports a HOLD with a specified
>folder name.
>
>For those who want to learn more about greylisting, I suggest this:
>
>http://projects.puremagic.com/greylisting/
>
>Andrew 8)

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/