-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Bilbee
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 2:15 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] AMEX fails routing test

YOU may want to chang your config to use weightrange instean of weight. It
will difinitivly choose the actio that will happen and avoid confusion.

Why was this message held anyway. Based on the failed tests I would not hold
this message on our server.

I do not know what filter does. But I would not give verymany points to
ROUTING and 0 points to NOLEGITCONTENT. Also I have seen many false
positives on NOABUSE and would not weight that one either.

My 2 cents,
Kevin Bilbee