That is an interesting site; for hardening up a specific user's IE on a
specific machine, I like: SpywareBlaster from
http://www.javacoolsoftware.com

It won't stop the user from going to a "bad website", but will help that
IE from getting infected with junk.  I believe SpywareBlaster is free
for personal use, but $10 for corporate use also gets you automated
updates.

I also like on IE6 to go into the Advanced Options and turn off:

- Enable Install On Demand (Internet Explorer)
- Enable Install on Demand (Other)
- Enable third-party browser extensions (requires restart)

I find that most IE toolbars I find installed (which the third option
stops from loading) have been put there by the user to block popups,
which are in turn caused by spyware they've been infected with (or as
part of a trojan they installed deliberately to get some 'feature').

That said, what I've describes is a one-by-one solution, so that doesn't
scale.  At some point, I'll get into the very rich Group Policies
afforded with XP SP2, particularly the allowing/disallowing of specific
CLSIDs.

... and fwiw, I find that this guy's website is the last word in
antispyware and anti-banners and anti-surfing-bad-places:

http://netfiles.uiuc.edu/ehowes/www/

Andrew 8)