-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darrell
([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2005 6:32 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: Imail / DNS / and 2nd MX records

Erik,

IMAIL should observe the priority of the MX records.  In older versions of
IMAIL I beleive it did not do this correctly.  I beleive using the MX with
the correct priority came into version 7.1x of IMAIL.  What version are you
running?

My understanding is that 4xx error codes are temporary errors codes which
means that IMAIL will not attempt to try the other MX record causing it to
be requeued and attempted to be delivered later.

Darrell
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude And
Imail.  IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG
Integration, and Log Parsers.