Hi,

I've noticed in the last couple of weeks a huge upsurge in junk mail getting
through our system with lower weights (i.e., ending up in the InBox instead
of the spam folder or being deleted).  We don't do a lot of tweaking with
our configuration files, so we normally expect a certain small percentage to
get through.  But this big increase makes me wonder if our global.cfg file
has become so obsolete that our JM setup is no longer effective.  Does
anyone have a more current global.cfg file that they would be willing to
share?

I should mention that we also started a trial of demo version of Sniffer,
but so far we've seen only a very marginal effect.

Thanks,

Ben
BC Web