-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Kevin Bilbee
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 5:04 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] SmarterMail Held email recovery

SmarterMail executes declude allover again.

I never simply re-queue for delivery a message that was held.  I
always re-queue such that Declude would scan it again.

When you requeue a message with Imail the only thing you need to do it
move the D and Q files to the spool folder, they will not be rescanned
by declude.

Which implies that I must also do something about my Declude
configuration to counterweight this and future messages from the same
sender, e.g. with a REVDNS or a REMOTEIP negative weight.

By countreweighting a messages that failed would only cause it to not
fail the first time. I want to take a message that failed and was held
and requeue it for delivery. When requeueing the message it should not
be scanned again by declude.

p.s. With IMail, I re-queue a message for scanning and delivery by
moving the D*.SMD to the spool folder, and then moving the Q*.SMD file

to the spool\overflow folder. I also edit the D*.SMD file before I
move it, to remove any previous header additions, so that on the next
Declude scan, it gets only the "corrected" headers.

This is not necessary. See above!

Kevin Bilbee

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/