-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Goran Jovanovic
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 10:44 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Body filter adding extra 10 points

Hi,

I am seeing very strange behaviour with one of my body filters.

These are the only three entries with STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL:

BODY            2       CONTAINS        STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
BODY            20      CONTAINS        STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT
BODY            20      CONTAINS        STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS
PROPOSAL

>From the Declude Log:

02/16/2005 16:36:04 Qbca31d68008ed51d Triggered BODY CONTAINS filter
FILTER-NIGERIAN-SCAM on STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL [weight->12; strictly
confidential to you a].

And the actual message text which is a plain text message:

I would appreciate your keeping the fact of this meeting strictly
confidential to you alone.

So the question is how did an extra 10 points get added to this?

Declude 1.82 on IMail.

Thanx

     Goran Jovanovic
     The LAN Shoppe