I've run into this problem too. My solution was to setup another delete test two points lower than your original delete test. So with a WEIGHT30 test, setup a WEIGHT28 test with the action of delete. I don't know how reliable it is, but it worked for me.

Jason

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fritz Squib" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 7:42 AM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude 2 and DELETE

Apparently I missing something bloody obvious, but with 2.0 running it seems
like my delete action doesn't work as expected any more.

Running the latest 2.x release downloaded last night.

--Global Config--

WEIGHT20 weight x x 20 0
WEIGHT30 weight x x 32 0

--Default.junkmail--

WEIGHT20 HOLD
WEIGHT30 DELETE

In a brief conversation with Declude the response I got was:

"The problem is probably the change in the way the DELETE action works. In
the past, it would delete the E-mail for all recipients. Now, it only
deletes the E-mail for recipients that use the DELETE action."

It still seems like the HOLD action is taking precedence over the DELETE
action since mail with weight over my WEIGHT30 test winds up in the hold
folder even though the log file says:

02/01/2005 12:25:06 Qbb6c48770128853b Msg failed WEIGHT30 (Weight of 44
reaches or exceeds the limit of 32.). Action=DELETE.

I has sent Scott debug log files but I still haven't figure out what I'm
missing.

Yes there are a *few* per user .junkmail files, with an action of WARN, but
most of the held mail is either not for them (nor are they CC'd or BCC'd as
far as I can tell) and/or (may or may not be related) in the spam review
application there is no To: field reported.

I have also tried changing 'weight' to 'weightrange' with the appropriate
scores, and still see the same results

Anyone else ?

Fritz

Frederick P. Squib, Jr.
Network Operations/Mail Administrator
Citizens Telephone Company of Kecksburg
http://www.wpa.net

()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html email

[This E-mail scanned by Citizens Internet Services with Declude Virus.]

--- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]