Uh, so the WEIGHT text is the problem?

I have noticed from day one, that suddenly really obvious Spam that had
failed countless tests and should have been deleted (with REALLY high
weights) was actually being delivered.

I had mentioned it on the list twice right after I was finally able to
upgrade to 2.04 (after the crashes were fixed).

I thought I was dreaming and have not yet found the time to debug it.

Thanks for the pointer.

If letting through high-weight Spam is "low priority" on the "to be fixed
list", then I guess I just have different priorities <G>?

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.
600 East Crescent Avenue, Suite 203