Hi All,

Hope you don't mind another simple question...

I have a spam message with a weight of 2:

The problem with this line was that we have sniffer weighted at 7.  So I
went to the Declude JM log and came up with this:

03/01/2005 13:17:46 Qdbca042102961063 Tests failed [weight=2]:
IPNOTINMX=IGNORE SNIFFER=WARN CATCHALLMAILS=IGNORE

The problem here is that IPNOTINMX has a weight of -3 and CATCHALLMAILS has
a weight of 0.  So that would seem to imply that the total weight should
have been 4 (7 - 3), instead of 2.  Where did the extra -2 come from?  Here
are the relevant lines from the global.cfg file:

IPNOTINMX ipnotinmx x x 0 -3
SNIFFER external nonzero "d:\imail\sniffer\snfrv2r3.exe xnk05x5vmipeaof7" 7
0
CATCHALLMAILS catchallmails x x 0 0

So somebody slap me on the side of my head and tell me what I'm missing.

Thanks,

Ben