That usually indicates your are having DNS issues. Are you sure your DNS server is healthy and responding to queries quickly?

Darrell

Imail Admin writes:

Hi All,

We get a fair amount of spam that slips through without triggering anything
(including Sniffer). I notice in the headers for these messages a line like
the following:

Should I be using the timeout as a test for spam? If so, how?

Thanks,

Ben
BC Web