Have you checked your Declude Virus log file yet?  Also, the IMail log should also have a record of this message if it actually reached your server.  If you can't determine what happened after checking, then you should try posting the log file snippets to the list and maybe someone here can help.  The logs are the first place to start with such an issue.

Matt

Richard Farris wrote:

I send these pictures to a whitelisted email address..No Declude Filtering....and they still won't come thru if I send them "Best for Email"