Thank you for your feedback. I have fixed it. Friday night 10:30 pm. What we do too please our customers ;) As for the website it is my responsibility and not that of our programmers, so you can be confident that this does not reflect our programmers skills.

David B
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 8:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: Clock Time on Declude Support

Actually, it shows -4 hours.

GMT as I write this is 01:46 The code they use on the page subtracts five hours, which results in a value of -4 for the hours. They need to add a line to add 24 if the result is negative. I'm sure it looks fine 19 hours a day, though...

And no, it does not give me a lot of confidence, either, but now that we've aired the problem and the cure, let's see how long it takes to fix...

-d

<SCRIPT>
function tick() {
var hours, minutes, seconds, ap;
var intHours, intMinutes, intSeconds;
var today;
today = new Date();
intHours = today.getUTCHours()-5;
intMinutes = today.getUTCMinutes();
intSeconds = today.getUTCSeconds();

//add this:
if (intHours < 0) {
intHours += 24
}

if (intHours == 0) {

hours = "12:";

ap = "EST Midnight";
} else if (intHours < 12) {
hours = intHours+":";
ap = " AM EST is the current time for Declude Support Personnel";
} else if (intHours == 12) {
hours = "12:";
ap = "EST Noon";
} else {
intHours = intHours - 12
hours = intHours + ":";
ap = "PM EST is the current time for Declude Support Personnel";
}
if (intMinutes < 10) {
minutes = "0"+intMinutes+":";
} else {