Disregard - I'm an idiot. There was a trailing space in my global config
file after my phrase. Apologies!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marc Catuogno
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 11:37 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Whitelist anywhere broken?

I am running 1.82 and it seems that the whitelist isn't working.  I don't
want to post what the phase I am using is, but please be assured it is not
working.  The person sending the e-mail is using mail2web which is listed in
SORBS, comes out of Canada and he is sending from my domain and not
authenticating, he also tends to curse a bit in some of his e-mails (he
works support).  You can see why is mail would get held.  It seems as if the
code words work only if they LEAD the subject, they don't work anywhere
else.  I'm still afraid to move to Declude 2.X...

Is this broken in 1.82?  Or is there another explanation that I am missing?

Thanks -
Marc