Goran Jovanovic wrote:

Hi,

Are others out there having problems with this spate of SPAM that looks
like

Re: (75-31) Meddic.ations
Re: (66-66) Phar.maaccy
Re: [STL/79]-Medicattions
Etc....

In the subject line.

Some of these are getting caught by SNIFFER, some by invURIBL but
nothing really consistently. So I get a lot tagged between 10 and 19
which meets the 10 is spam but nowhere close to delete 40.

I have been adding SUBJECT filters but that is a losing battle. At one
point I was monitoring what was coming through of this type of SPAM and
it was 33% of the 10 - 39 mail.

Anyone got some thoughts on killing this thing.

They all seem to be missing a Message-ID and they all have X-Priority set, but no X-Mailer in the headers.