How this compare against micro tech products? Just curious...

-----Original Message-----
From: Darrell ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 10:32 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] invURIBL 2.0 Released (URI Filtering)

We have just released version 2.0 of invURIBL.  Version 2.0 extends basic
URI filtering functionality by incorporating features that will allow you to
check the URI's IP address and name servers against DNS based blacklists. In
addition, we have added a unique feature that allows you to check the URI's
IP address and remote mail server against Senderbase, the world's leading
email traffic monitoring network.  We have found that the new features we
have added are very effective at catching new sources of spam that would
normally go undetected.

In addition we have also added many other features like bitmask handling,
sender whitelist files, URI skip lists, max weighting, custom skip options,
and many other features.

For those that are using version 1.0 please look over this release very
carefully as everything has changed from the Declude command line that goes
into your Global.cfg to the invURIBL.exe.Config file.

You can download the new version from
http://www.invariantsystems.com/invuribl/default.htm

Any questions please let me know,
Darrell

Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude And
Imail.  IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG
Integration, and Log Parsers.