It's called Manage Hosts in Network Solution's system, but is only on your
account menu if you've previously created one.

By the way, thanks to everyone that recommended godaddy.com as a registrar.
I have gotten 5 domains registered and set up with my own nameservers in
about 5 mins per domain tops, something that normally takes a LOT longer
with Network solutions!

If the person who started this post can change registrars, do so. Network
Solutions makes things WAY more complicated than they need to be! I have
been dealing with them for years and am jumping up and down for joy that I
was able to go elsewhere for these new domains.

Sharyn

We are the worldwide producer and marketer of the award winning Cruzan
Single Barrel Rum, judged "Best in the World" at the annual
San Francisco Wine and Spirits Championships. For
more information, please click (go to) <html><a
href="http://www.cruzanrums.com";>www.cruzanrums.com</a></html>