To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 8:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Exclude BABEXT Notify for COM

There seems to be a bug in all versions where a bogus COM file is still bounced as a banned extension (unlike other 'bogus' types that are detected).

The workaround is to add "SKIPIFEXT COM" to the top of your bannotify.eml, however this will stop all bounces for COM files regardless of whether or not they are found to be 'bogus'.

Matt

Don Schreiner wrote:

I am getting a lot of postmaster rejects from bad addresses after turning on
BANEXT for COM attachments. I would like to exclude notifications on my
BANnotify.EML file. Can I do this by inserting SKIPIFBANEXTNAMEHAS COM at
the top of EML file? I am just guessing based on feature to use
SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS VIRUS_NAME.

I am still sitting on 1.82 waiting until comfortable with upgrade. I have
looked for the Declude Manuals on the site but see no reference other than
the install manual? I got to tell you guys the Declude site is a real pain
in the rear finding the manuals. I logged on to my account which is no use.
It does not have either of my 2 licenses listed. Nor does it have any links
to the manual. I even downloaded the most recent release version and I see
no readme.txt or manual there either.
Ohh well... any assistance on the BANEXT COM and excluding the notify for
same on EML file would be most appreciated. Thanks.

-Don

-- ===================================================== MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro. http://www.mailpure.com/software/ =====================================================