From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chase Seibert
Sent:
Monday, March 21, 2005 8:46 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude performance question

Turned out to be that one of our two DNS servers was down; causing a timeout on many of the requests. That's fixed, and Declude is now performing at about 3-4 messages per second. Much better, and not that far off the throughput with zero spam filtering.

     -Chase

Chase Seibert  Network and Systems Engineer Bullhorn Inc  617.464.2440 x119  www.bullhorn.com