From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 2:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Colbeck, Andrew
Subject: Re: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: Help with AOL Filtering Bulk
Mail for a Client

Colbeck, Andrew,

This is Joseph Trimboli, System Administrator, Cyberlink, Inc. I am
running Spam Interceptor to get rid of junk email. Please follow this
link to verify that the message you sent me isn't junk email.

http://si20.com/auth?uid=2600&mid=144&sid=AColbeck%40Bentall.com

Your email was intercepted because it got a spam rating of 2.4 and I set
Spam Interceptor to ask everyone who sends me a message rated over 2 to
authenticate. When you authenticate I'll receive your email and you'll
never have to authenticate for me again, no matter what spam rating your
emails get.

Thanks,
Joseph Trimboli, System Administrator, Cyberlink, Inc