WHITELIST AUTH should still be fine. Although it might be proxies/relayed through Webshield, SMTP AUTH is credential driven and not related to the IP address, and Declude doesn't need the IP address for determining if something was sent with SMTP AUTH. Whitelisting local users is extremely useful.

Matt

Kevin Stanford wrote:

I do have version 8. I don't think that I can use SMTP AUTH because I have Webshield for SMTP that sits in front of Imail. If I try the IP bypass route will it get confused because Webshield will pass (relay) it to Imail with an internal IP address?

Kevin