Sorry for the OT but it somewhat relates to this issue.

I have a customer that we have been hosting mail for who has set up their
own Exchange server.  They asked me to point their MX record at their
exchange server but still want to use me for their lists.  I'm running IMail
7.15.

I added an a record and required them to point at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] instead of the old way of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Then they created aliases on their exchange server
so anything sent to the old format address gets forwarded to the lists
alias.

Everything works fine except that users local to the exchange server never
receive list posts.  External users have no problems at all.  I renamed the
Imail host alias from mail.domainname.org to lists.domainname.org and even
tried a host file but to no avail.

I'm still hosting their all their web stuff, etc.  So I can't get too
drastic with DNS.

Has anyone experienced this?  Can it be done?  Do you know of a good (Free)
list server that they could run on their exchange server and offload this
from me?

Thanks,
Evans Martin