Hi Fred and Matt,

The received headers showed that the mail went through the following hosts:

ads.tcbinc.net
mail.tcbinc.net
dns2.tcbinc.net
bks.tcbinc.com

It seems like two of those hosts were running Imail/declude (or one was a
multi-homed machine running Imail/declude that was given the email twice).

Fred probably isn't explaining his setup because it works well in all other
cases and he doesn't think the configuration is relevant to this problem -
but it is confusing for the outsider who is analyzing the problem.

It also looks to me like the email routing may be relevant to the problem.
If the problem is reproducible in an environment without the extra routing,
then it should be investigated and fixed.  I'm not able to test this at the
moment however.  Even if it occurs only in a set up with the extra routing
it should still be investigated to determine if it is a bug in declude or in
something else - but only those with multiple decludes would be able to test
that.

Sorry I can't help more.

Best Regards
Mike Higgins