Personally, I have turned off Imail's anti-spam. There really is not anything there that Declude can't do or doesnt do better. I know some folks have a combination of both, but after looking over what Imail offers I did not see any added benefit to running it.

Darrell
invURIBL - Comprehensive URI Filtering - Stops 85% of SPAM with default configurations. Try it for free - http://www.invariantsystems.com

M Pilletere writes:

Hi,
I just started using junkmail and was wondering how people used it.

I would like to know if both imail's antispam and junkmail are used together
or if it is better to turn off imail and just tweak junkmail?

Seems like using junkmail only would make maintenance easier, but maybe
imail has something junkmail does not.

Thanks

Michael Pilletere
Network Administrator