From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Colbeck, Andrew
Sent:
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 2:19 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Imail crashes after declude 2.0.6

Nothing about the service that SP1 installs, but I did I find multiple pages on Microsoft's site about "Application and User Experience", which seems to be their quality and regresssion testing.  They indicate that 3rd party vendors should follow:

and

this application testing in order to verify that their applications work correctly with their OS.  There is also a page that lists 120-plus applications that this "Application and User Experience" team tested with Windows Server 2003 SP1, and produced results (including their own software):

Andrew 8)