Darrell ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

Sidenote, I assume SmarterMail can act as a domain filtering gateway
with Declude, right? Pretty sure I saw some marketing spam saying it
could ..

Yes, that is absolutly correct - Declude will work on Smartermail.

So I was just playing with the SM web interface -- does Declude plug directly into SM's spam tools? If so, that looks pretty slick compared to hacked up scripts shuffling stuff into the right folders .. :)

Darrell