On 4/28/05, Robert Grosshandler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Why didn't you point your CF server at smartermail?

It gave me an entirely separate mail engine.  I have customers with
(legitimate) association mailing lists and in (small) part this lets
me split the load.  SM could handle that load, but I also had major
issues with my SM configuration, which uses ASSP as an antispam
gateway in front of SM, and this complicated my life a fair bit.
Bypassing that setup and letting Imail be a ColdFusion-smtp-only
engine solved some annoying config problems between with that gateway
tucked into the picture.

--
--mattRobertson--
Janitor, MSB Web Systems