Title: Message
Sharyn,

The title that is returned for this listing says "todhunter international" because the page has no title and Yahoo automatically takes your search term and uses it when there is no page title.

As to why this page shows up, it likely does so for good reason.  My guess is that it is linked to by several things mentioning your products and they are in what appears to be the proper industry.

I wouldn't waste any time with Yahoo because you won't get an answer any better than that.

Matt

Sharyn Schmidt wrote:

I do not think there is anything they will do to change the search engine rankings. The only way I would think you could resolve this is to ensure your website ranks higher using legitimate SEO techniques.

I would settle for just speaking to someone to find out WHY it's coming up on a search. This company does not use our name, there is no reference to it on their website, no reason for it to appear on a search for Todhunter International. Matter of fact, the words that are highlighted in the summary blurb dont mention Todhunter at all

"todhunter international
Interstate Sales of New Jersey, LLC. is a consortium of food industry professionals with over 120 years of diversified experience. ... economic restraint are necessary. Interstate Sales of New Jersey can bring ... Copyright © 2002 INTERSTATE SALES OF NEW JERSEY ...

Why would that come up under a search for our company?

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/