Hello, All,
I'm having a hard time explaining to some of our customers why there is nothing that we can do to stop some unscrupulous spammer or anti-virus author from using their e-mail address and spoofing messages to look like they are sent "from" them.

It seems that no matter how many times I explain it they just don't get it.

Does anyone know of a good reputable source on the Internet which explains how e-mail addresses are spoofed which I can point them to? If it was in layman's terms all the better but I think just showing them an outside resource might be good enough as they seem to think we should be able to control it and are shirking our duties.

Thanks,
Dan Geiser
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

------------------------------------------------------------------- E-mail scanned for viruses by Nexus (http://www.ntgrp.com/mailscan)