To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude memory issues

Will,

What version of Declude? I have been running Declude since 1.5x and have
not seen any memory issues with Declude on high volume mail servers (125K+
messages per day). What are the symptoms you are seeing? I know on my
systems I see smtpd memory consumption gain until it requires me to stop and
restart that service.

Darrell