To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 5:49 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] German political spam

If someone is interested in, I've updated my sober-q filter files.
I've split the patterns in two files: SUBJECT and BODY lines. They will not
catch more but:

1.) The SUBJECT filterfile will be processed only if CMDSPACE has failed
before. This will save resources and as some subject lines can be used also
in legit german messages it will prevent FP's.

2.) The BODY-file is primary there to filter out bounces so it cannot be
combined with CMDSPACE but at least it can be skipped if the SUBJECT-based
filterfile has already failed.

In addition both filterfiles will now STOPATFIRSTHIT.

Here are the config lines for both filterfiles:

SOBERQ filter C:\[filter_path]\filter_soberq.txt x 0
0
SOBERQBODY filter C:\[filter_path]\filter_soberq-body.txt x 0
0

Markus