From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Susan Duncan
Sent: May 31, 2005 9:35 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] X-RBL-Warning??

Our own domain is getting caught with an X-RBL-Warning:

I checked the documentation for this and found:

Each line determines the action to take for a specific test; for example, "ORBZ WARN" lets Declude JunkMail know to add a standard "X-RBL-Warning:" header for E-mail that fails the ORBZ test.

I can’t find how to check the ORBZ test.  Everything I look up tells me that this domain doesn’t exist anymore.  Any other checks I make on our domain points to the MX record being defined properly.  What should I be checking or changing?

Susan Duncan
Web/Communications Officer / Agent des Communications/web
Union of Taxation Employees / Syndicat des employées de l'Impôt
Tel: 613-235-6704 ext 240
Fax: 613-234-7290
e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ute-sei.org/

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/