Just in case this helps anyone else:

I've done some digging and noticed that the easynet.nl tests don't seem to resolve (blackholes.easynet.nl, dynablock.easynet.nl, proxies.blackholes.easynet.nl) and after removing those tests it seemed to work much better. Though I am taking the time to optimize our system a bit better so it can handle this type of thing better in the future.

Not sure if this would have related the problems Darrell mentioned, since I didn't find any other symptoms of that problem here (but that problem seems limited to 2.0.6).

::James Nelson

James Nelson wrote:

I've noticed the same problem (also starting last night some time), I'm still running Declude 2.0.5. I am still working on diagnosing it, but I have been noticing that the Declude instances seem to be running longer than normal. The dec####.log doesn't seem to indicate anything unusual, but I'm beginning to wonder if one (or more) of the tests is having problems (slow, timing out, etc.). Here are a list of the tests I'm running (all of which are still configed the same as their default in global.cfg).

DSBL        WARN
ORDB        WARN
SPAMCOP        WARN
EASYNET-DNSBL    WARN
EASYNET-DYNA    WARN
EASYNET-PROXIES    WARN
BLITZEDALL    WARN
SBL        WARN
DSN        WARN
NOABUSE        WARN
NOPOSTMASTER    WARN
BADHEADERS    WARN
BASE64        WARN
COMMENTS    WARN
HELOBOGUS    WARN
IPNOTINMX    IGNORE
MAILFROM        WARN
NOLEGITCONTENT    IGNORE
PERCENT        HOLD
REVDNS        WARN
ROUTING        WARN
SPAMHEADERS    WARN
SPFFAIL        WARN

Along with a some mailpure.com filters.

::James Nelson

Michael L. Hardrick wrote:

Is there any reason the Queue times would be over three hours?
The Queue is backed up to over 20000+ and the overflow directory
has 19000+ as well.  It's taking about four hours to deliver mail
to and from our server even on local accounts.  I've checked the
CPU usage and rebooted the machine twice.  We are using 2.0.6.16.
Dual CPU 2800
2GB RAM
SATA 10k Drives
Plenty of disk space and RAM left.
CPU Usage is about 40%
There are about 25 to 35 Declude processes running at any given time.
Nothing has changed in our config in about three weeks.
This just started about 40 hours ago.

Tks,
--Mike
TNWEB