From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Billman
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 15:24
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com; Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] [Declude.Virus] Brief Update

You’re spot on Mike.  In cases like this it comes down to finding the circumstances that trigger the problem and then simulating those conditions.  It is difficult but at the very least a potential problem is identified and removed.  If all goes well analysis of the fix and conditions will give a high degree of confidence that the target problem is the one that has been fixed.  That confidence will grow as testing without failure continues through beta.

Bill