-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Markus Gufler
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 1:56 PM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Cc: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Strange messages (Subject: 1)

In the last hours a I can see some strange messages (see attached samples)
send from different servers and obviously forged mailfrom adresses.

Each message has as Subject and as Body "1" and an attached but empty file
named "1.txt"
The mailfrom-adress seems to be the first part of the recipients adress +
some random domain name.

I've added "1.txt" to the Declude Virus BANNAME-List.

Markus