Bill wrote:
We had the same problem last year.  It was a "bug" in one of the
releases of Imail and was latter fixed.  I am not sure what version had
the problem but the latest version (8.20 with hotfix 2) works correctly.

Thanks. It appears we stumped Declude with this one. I was going to follow up with them today. Yesterday in a flurry of INBOX cleaning I deleted this message without reading it. I just happened to realize that as I was INBOX cleaning this AM. Close call.

Again thanks,
Rod