Chuck,

Here some numbers from my side:

100k messages in the last 7 days
50.5% identified as legit, 49.5% as spam (viruses was filtered out before)

The best IP4R-based tests was
CBL (21%, 0.37%FP), SPAMCOP (21%, 0.47%FP) and XBL-DYNA (19%, 0.27%FP)
So they catch less then 50% of incoming spam without creating a significant
number of false positives.
FIVETEN-SRC was able to catch 24% of spam but has also had FP's on around 6%
of all processed messages.

A text-filter combining the results of different IP4R-based tests has
reached a catch rate of 36%. I consider it the current maximum that can be
reached with IP4r-based tests by having a - let's say - moderate number of
false positives.

INV-URIBL instead can catch 37% of all messages as spam and I must say that
up to now I haven't had time to try improving the INV-URIBL configfile. (Any
suggestion is welcome!) It's also important that the number of FP's for this
test is near to zero.

SNIFFER was able to catch 47% of all spam messages but I must also say that
there was a significant number of false positives (5%). Most of them
generated by SNIFFER-GENERAL and SNIFFER-RICH.

SPAMCHK has had correct results on around 45% of all messages, but also had
around 7% of FP's

Other excelent tests was CMDSPACE (30%, 1%FP) and HELOISIP (13%, 0.17%FP)

Due to Decludes weighting system and the combination of all this tests I can
see between 10 and 20 spam messages each month in my inbox, by catching more
then 300 spams each day.

Markus