> and threading is fun, you pretty much have everything in
> place to communicate back and forth between processes.
> allowing many instances of declude to talk to each other.

That's what I mean.

Maybe this will allow us also to have/create new functionality. For example
(I don't know if I'm the only admin stressed by unpached Exchange
POP3-connectors who create endless repeated delivery of one single message)
such a new declude architecture could create RAM-based "mind lists"
containing frequent/suspect mailfrom-addresses, sender-ips or subject-lines
and after a certain threeshold add a certain weight or send an email alert
to the postmaster...

Maybe we can see also something like a "grey-tub" where suspicious messages
are keept for some minutes then checked again and with in the meantime
collected data classified as ham, spam or virus.

Even if external tests and av-engines must still be called for each single
message the performance should be noticeable bether.

Markus