To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2005 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Hijack

Hi Richard-

Hijack is for outbound mail from your IMail server. It prevents your users from sending too many outbound messages. It works really well for that, but I do not know of any function in Hijack that looks at inbound mail volume by IP. That is a very good idea, though!

As for your server being overtaxed, the quickest fix may be to search for a delete "nobody" aliases, If you are under a dictionary attack, you may be asked Declude to process thousands of messages an hour, if not a minute! If you have a lot of domains and you are familiar with the Windows registry, you can find and delete nodoby aliases easily with a registry search.

-Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Farris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>