-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Kaj
Søndergaard Laursen
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:27 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: when to try lower priority MX

Hi

I have a problem sending mail to a specific domain,
ag.aaa.dk. The problem is that the primary MX closes the
connection right away, newer returns any response.

Imail seems to treat this as a temporary problem, and newer
tries the other server with lower priority MX record. Is this
the right way to do it? I am running Imail 8.05 on my gateway server.

Regards,

Kaj Laursen
HIH
type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be
found at http://www.mail-archive.com.