I have a theory.  I found the Declude process counter tool and I ran it.  It
showed an average between 0 - 2 Declude process running.  I shut down as
much other stuff as I could and the PROC folder began clearing out.  As soon
as I reenabled invURIBL and Message Sniffer the PROC queue began to fill.

I suspect because of the number of processes running with those additional
tests spawning their own processes?

Is there a parameter somewhere that I can set to override this process limit
that Declude is enforcing?  I'd like to test my theory.