So, we can not really use this list to know whats going on with the beta since they do not post it here?
We have to use the beta site?

No, I would not say that. I post each and every issue I have with the beta to this list as well as to Declude. I would hope that others do they same as well. What Declude does is just post the issues and the status of the issue on their web site. Including the old issues that were fixed in previous versions. I would assume that if one was running the beta they would check the beta site often - I know that I do.
Darrell