We run a 25 ton mini-split in our computer room.  It's the type where
the fans are in the upper part of the wall, and all the guts are
outside.  Does a very good job.  Raised flooring wasn't an option sadly.

Sam

--
S.J.Stanaitis
Network Administrator, Decorative Product Source

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(877)-650-8054 x160