To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 4:14 PM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Country Test Very odd Results

Anyone want to take a stab at this one I would appreciate it.
216.55.166.147 - IPWHOIS Says its being used in San Diego CA
Declude via Countries Test Reports
09/27/2005 14:58:39.015 q96320ffe0578da59.smd Msg failed COUNTRY (Message failed COUNTRY test (line 15, weight 5)). Action=WARN.
Line 15: is the country "AR"
The message was directly send from 216.55.166.147 so there were no other hops in the message in case it caught it in the country chain. It's just really weird as I am getting all kinds of messages that are legit seemingly get triggered on the country and mailfrom test..
Any thoughts?
Darrell