We upgraded this afternoon to 3.0.5 as our spool was once again growing for
no reason...

Everything seems pretty stable for now....in porting messages back over for
re-processing, we did have one more occurance of a queue-growth, but a quick
stop of services, renaming spool directory got us back on track.

Dual Xeon 2.8
2GB ram
Win 2000
Imail 8.15 hf2
Declude JM Pro, Virus Std, HJ
F-Prot and Sniffer

Sincerely,

Randy Armbrecht
Global Web Solutions, Inc.
804-346-5300 x112
877-800-GLOBAL (4562) x112
http://globalweb.net

Richmond's Internet Source since 1996!
WEB HOSTING including EMAIL beginning at $29/month!
DSL Starting at $39.95/month!
Non-Profits - receive a 25% discount on most services!

"Global Web Solutions" is a registered trademark of Global Web Solutions,
Inc., Glen Allen, VA