-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Carter
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 4:57 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Ok, what did I do wrong?

Imail 8.21
Was/is Declude 2.0.6.16

I just attempted the upgrade to 3.0.5.5 by doing the following:

Downloaded current 3.0.5.5
Stopped SMTP
Stopped Queuemgr
Created \proc under \spool
Ran the 3.0.5.5 upgrade
Created declude.cfg under c:\imail\declude\ and entered THREADS 5 Made sure
decludeproc service was running - wasn't, but started it.
Started SMTP
Started Queuemgr

Mail is flowing.
Declude -diag shows I am still running 2.0.6.16 Seeing nothing happening in
\proc folder (I guess because 2.0.6.16 is still
there.)

Is there a 3.0.5.5 version of declude.exe ??  Where do you get it?

Thanks for any help
John C

http://www.mail-archive.com.