-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Nick Hayer
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 12:53 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Hijack question

Dave,

You need to stop/start deccon.exe  That wil reset the counter so to speak.

Question to Declude support -

How does this work with Declude 3x?

Thanks!

-Nick

Dave Doherty wrote:

Hi all,

Running Declude version 1.82 with Hijack...

One of my customers go caught by Hijack a couple of days ago as a
result of some activity with mailing list software he was trying out.
Needless to say, he now has a thorough understanding of our UCE
policy.  But ever since, everything he sends - even just a single
message at a time - gets caught by Hijack and placed in Hold2. I
recall that there was a second step after renaming the messages and
putting them back into the queue, but it has been so long since I had
an outgoing spam problem that I forget what that was. There doesn't
seem to be a mention of it on the Declude website. Any help would be
appreciated.

DaveDoherty
Skywaves, Inc.

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.

http://www.mail-archive.com.