3.0.5.7?  How did you get that version?

When I go to the Declude web page and log in to my account, there is a box
there that says "Declude Upgrades" and in that box it has a link that says
"Declude 3.0.5.3".  When I click on that link, it takes me to another page that
has some links on it that allow me to download an install file for 3.0.5.5.

I was waiting to upgrade to 3.x until a version came out that resolved some of
the issues that were mentioned here on this list concerning 3.0.5.5.  Does this
mean some or all of those issues were resolved?  What is in 3.0.5.7 and when
will it be released to the general Declude public?