good link. I saw the apache errors as well - but only 168 total.
-Nick

Matt wrote:

Do you think it is possible that this is connected to the rash of broken spamware that started yesterday (Apache error message from spam zombies)? I have gotten probably 5,000 of those in the last 24 hours.

All I can say is that it's about time. Maybe the FBI should spend some time on the Spamhaus site...

   http://www.spamhaus.org/statistics/spammers.lasso

Matt

Colbeck, Andrew wrote:

http://www.detnews.com/2005/technology/0510/16/B01-349738.htm