I capture to an IMail account and view it with Webmail.  I also wrote a nifty utility that adds a "Reprocess" link when appropriate that hands information off to a Web server script that allows me to reprocess held messages with a single click (and have them delivered to a special account for false positives).  Apart from the occasional failure of Webmail to display a message properly, this is killer.

Matt

Scott Fisher wrote:
I'd like to ask what programs people are using to check up on held messages in the Imail spool.

I'm using Imail Spool Viewer and I'm curious if there are other programs out there.